Who will manage the business of the cells?
Falcon’s board prides itself as being pro-active in delivering day to day attention to business matters. It is supported in this activity by by Ortac Underwriting Limited, an independent, specialist insurance manager licensed by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission, who undertake the day-to-day administration.
Our clients come to us through a number of other regulated intermediaries and risk and insurance consultants and we work as partners with those introducers to deliver solutions to their clients.
- Guernsey pioneered PCC legislation in 1997 since when it has been replicated around the world, including most recently the UK
- It is a Crown Dependency and therefore has ultimate recourse to the UK courts
- Guernsey has well developed ancillary businesses such as banking, legal and accounting firms
- Guernsey has a well respected regulator in the GFSC
- Proximity to the UK and Europe and Sterling Currency